…that snow will soon lie in your town? Last year it was on December 11th when my town turned into a snow village and I also assume that this year it will come on the 11th 😉 (and it will end on February 24th 2009)
Well you know what this means: you can build snowmen now! 😀
I thought some hints and tips for building perfect snowmen would be a good idea, because only with perfect snowmen you’ll get snowman furniture from “Snowman” 🙄 (in German the snowman’s name is Schnemil).
Every day there are two little snowballs randomly located in your town. When they are that small, kick them carefully over the snow to get them bigger.
Then you’re able to push them with your hands and can guide it easily. So if you have to bring one snowball over the bridge,let it be at a larger size so that you can guide it – otherwise the snowball would fall in the river, when you kick it.
To build a perfect snowman the bottom ball must be the largest you can make.
The top snowball is just a little smaller than the bottom ball.
Push the smaller snowball onto the bigger one to make the snowman (not other way around 😉 – then the small snowball would be the bottom ball) and then the snowman will be alive and tells you if it is happy with it.
If it’s perfect, it will send you the next day a letter with a snowman furniture in it. ^^
– snowballs grow bigger when rolling them over snow, and they will shrink when you roll them over other surfaces
– snowballs melt if they fall into the river, ponds, ocean or holes (thanks Mocha)
– don’t push them too hard against objects like trees, stones or houses – they will break.
– lost snowballs can be found some minutes later somewhere in your town again (go inside a house and then out again)
– only one snowman can be build per day (no chances for your other players in town)
– when you see a snowball rolling by itself – take your net out to catch the dung beetle, who is under the snowball (just trap the snowball^^)
– you can roll the snowball over flowers – they stay save.
– even the biggest snowball can be rolled by the dung beetle. Be careful, they always roll them into the river – and there they melt away… But once you’ve build the snowman, the dung beetle has no chance 😛
– don’t put the snowman too close to a tree, building or stone – otherwise it’ll disappear next time you start the game (but you get the letter next day when it was a perfect snowman- don’t worry about that)
-and snowmen ‘live’ three days. Every day it gets a little smaller then it’s gone. You can talk to them, too. When you build every day a snowman you can therefore have three snowmen in your town. ^^
Here’s a list of all snowman-furniture, you get them randomly, sometimes even double, so best is to swap with your friends 😉