… that there’s a way of how to detect if either one of them will come to your town?
This “did you know”-post is dedicated to Savvanah, who wrote about this in the guestbook page and I think it’s a good idea of her, to post about it on my blog to let everyone know about this fact.
Well, you know that special visitors can visit you from Monday until Friday. Until it’s not Redd’s or Katrina’s tent you can ask Booker if someone entered your town. Normally he would say that he saw Dr. Shrunk or Gracie or Saharah coming through the gates but if he didn’t see anyone that’s the chance to meet either Pascal, Gulliver or Pete in your town. Well how is the best way to meet Gulliver? I think he’s the most interesting of these three.
1. As soon as you go out of your house look if there’s someone at the townhall (Redd, Katrina or Gracie)
2. If not ask Booker for any visitors.
3. If he said that he didn’t see anyone run to the beach places where Pascal might be standing.
4. If Pascal also isn’t there the chance is high that you will see Gulliver. So be prepared with the slingshot and wait for him at a good point (may be at the gates). He comes on every xx.02 or xx.07 time, for example 12.57 or 11.32.
Within 30 minutes he should come if not…
5. then Pete will come today at 9AM or 5PM. Shoot him down with the slingshot to have a (boring) talk to him lol
Thanks a lot Savvanah for this info ^^
And here’s a list of all Gulliver items:
|Arc de Triomphe||Compass|
|Manekin Pis||Mermaid Statue|
|Mouth of Truth||Plate Armor|
|Tower of Pisa||Matryoshka|