…that you can transfer your old Wifi settings from your old DS to a new one, so that you don’t need to tell everyone your new FC, because you just keep your old FC?
What you have to do is just:
1. Take your old DS, put a game with Wifi possibility into it (in this case ACWW perhaps 😄 )
2. Start your game, go to “Other things”
then “Wifi settings”
3. There you can press “Transfer Nintendo WFC Configuration”,
Following message you’re told:
then click on the ok button and after that again the ok button.
4. Turn on your new DS without any game in it.
(sorry from now on I haven’t got pictures for you, because I didn’t want to transfer lol)
5. go to “DS Download Play” then answer “Transfer Nintendo WFC Configuration?” (or smthg like that) with yes.
6. Press on the old DS “ok” to transfer all your data. Be aware, that you loose all Wifi configurations on your old DS, i.e. you can’t play ACWW on it with the same FC, because it’s now configured on your new DS. 😀
7. After it’s finished with transfering just save by pressing “Ok” and power off.
That’s all! 😉